This course provides an introduction to the EMC ViPR product. It includes an overview of the EMC ViPR architecture, features, and functionality.
This course is intended for professionals who will position, design, deploy, manage, or support a solution using EMC ViPR. It is also suitable for anyone seeking to learn the basics of EMC ViPR.
- Ethernet and TCP/IP networking (e.g., switch management, VLANs, IP addressing, and routing)
- Basic Microsoft Windows user, file and domain administration
- Basic UNIX/Linux user and file management
- Basic VMware vSphere administration
- Fiber Channel Storage Area Networks (e.g., zoning, WWNs, LUNs, masking)
- Storage systems features
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Discuss the ViPR solution offered by EMC
- Identify key use cases supported by ViPR
- Summarize the product architecture
- List the software options
- Describe features and software modules
- Describe management options and capabilities
To enroll in this free e-Learning, please click here.
To explore other free e-Learning titles, visit our Free Fundamentals e-Learning Index.